Great video! You raised important questions regarding the inequality among American students and their access to technology. I also like the final point--it would be interesting to find out exactly who DOES care!
You did a great job! I think the last few slides are really powerful. You have to wonder sometimes who does care. Do parents care if their children learn or do they just want their children to earn an A? Is the same true for many students? Do tax payers care?
I liked your video very much. You brought up a good point about how we are giving laptops to undeveloped counties , but what about or poor children? Good JOB Regina
Well done! I was just discussing this matter today with our SLC. We have computers in every classroom but the majority do not work. So, when the state comes in and they take their tour of the building it all looks great but what is underneath the surface is much different and it effects our students' education.
6 comments:
Great video! You raised important questions regarding the inequality among American students and their access to technology. I also like the final point--it would be interesting to find out exactly who DOES care!
Nice job! You are right- for all the United State's "failings", people still come to our universities from all over the world. Now why is that? :-)
Very nicely done, Regina. You put together a good message and ended with a sobering question.
Regina,
You did a great job! I think the last few slides are really powerful. You have to wonder sometimes who does care. Do parents care if their children learn or do they just want their children to earn an A? Is the same true for many students? Do tax payers care?
Marc
I liked your video very much. You brought up a good point about how we are giving laptops to undeveloped counties , but what about or poor children? Good JOB Regina
Well done! I was just discussing this matter today with our SLC. We have computers in every classroom but the majority do not work. So, when the state comes in and they take their tour of the building it all looks great but what is underneath the surface is much different and it effects our students' education.
Post a Comment